Swingvy is the leading all-in-one HR platform for small and medium businesses. Designed as the single source of truth for managing the modern workforce, Swingvy delivers the most complete, all-mobile HR experience.
There are countless exciting opportunities for innovation in our space and we are seeking creative, passionate, entrepreneurial individuals to join our team. You’ll be working closely with an amazing team of engineers, designer, marketer and sales to expand the Swingvy platform to existing & new customers.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Customer Support Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer support to our clients and ensuring their needs are met in a timely and professional manner. You will be the first point of contact for our customers and will be responsible for responding to their inquiries, resolving their issues, and ensuring their satisfaction with our products and services.
- Provide excellent customer service and support to clients via email and chat
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and resolve their issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Keep accurate records of customer interactions and transactions
- Assist with customer retention initiatives and proactively identify and escalate priority issues to the appropriate departments
- Continuously improve and maintain knowledge of our products and services to effectively assist customers
- Ensure the customer knowledge base is up-to-date with relevant information and frequently asked questions
- Identify trends and patterns in customer inquiries and escalate to the appropriate team
- Continuously improve customer support processes and procedures
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in customer support or a related field
- Excellent communication (written & verbal, also English) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Familiarity with various software tools including customer support tools such as HubSpot, Zendesk, Wix Answers, etc.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle difficult customers and diffuse tense situations
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities