Swingvy is the leading all-in-one HR platform for small and medium businesses. Designed as the single source of truth for managing the modern workforce, Swingvy delivers the most complete, all-mobile HR experience.There are countless exciting opportunities for innovation in our space and we are seeking creative, passionate, entrepreneurial individuals to join our team. You’ll be working closely with an amazing team of engineers, designer, marketer and sales to expand the Swingvy platform to existing & new customers.We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team, based out of either our Singapore or Taiwan office.
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display)
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets (Paid Ads)
- Manage conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms.
- Content Strategy – Along with the design and functionality of a company website, a digital marketer is also responsible for all website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions. Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports from GA, Search Console, and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
- 5+ years of Digital Marketing experience (ideally within SaaS)
- Experience creating targeted, multi-channel content
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Have an extensive knowledge and experience in SEO, SEM and Social Media Campaign management
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision