Swingvy is the leading all-in-one HR platform for small and medium businesses. Designed as the single source of truth for managing the modern workforce, Swingvy delivers the most complete, all-mobile HR experience.
There are countless exciting opportunities for innovation in our space and we are seeking creative, passionate, entrepreneurial individuals to join our team. You’ll be working closely with an amazing team of engineers, designer, marketer and sales to expand the Swingvy platform to existing & new customers.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building a great product that customers love. In this role, you will own a key initiative on our upcoming roadmap. You will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and support to ensure goals are met. Product management experience in FinTech, HRTech or InsureTech is a plus.
The ideal candidate is an expert with at least 5 years of experience in product management.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define the product roadmap
- Research and understand customer requirements, competitive offerings, regulations and other industry constraints and consider the operational impacts and needs
- Translate the understandings above into detailed business requirements, prototypes, feature specs, and execute the plan with engineers and designers, to deliver quality products
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Align with customer success, operations, marketing and sales teams when planning/developing products
- At least 5 years of product management experience in the IT sector
- Excellent written, verbal communication and client-facing skills
- Data-driven thinking in product management and product design
- Pay great attention to detail. "Pixel perfect isn't an ideal, it is a requirement"
Nice to haves
- Prior experience at a start-up working in a hyper-growth environment
- Knowledge of HR, payroll, and benefits
- Experience with B2B or SaaS business and product
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with collaboration tools (JIRA and Confluence)