Swingvy is the leading all-in-one HR platform for small and medium businesses. Designed as the single source of truth for managing the modern workforce, Swingvy delivers the most complete, all-mobile HR experience.
There are countless exciting opportunities for innovation in our space and we are seeking creative, passionate, entrepreneurial individuals to join our team. You’ll be working closely with an amazing team of engineers, designer, marketer and sales to expand the Swingvy platform to existing & new customers.
- Develop Swingvy’s main service API
- Design Micro-service architecture, develop related system and apply to service
- Run Cloud infrastructure, monitor logs and detect any errors (DevOps)
- Develop and manage Swingvy back office toolsQualifications
- Ability to design web application’s REST API
- Experience in Micro-service architecture application development
- Experience in Java-based web service including Java, Spring Framework(Spring Boot, Spring
- Cloud, Spring Batch), Maven, IntelliJ, Jenkins, Git, Bash shell script, etc.
- Strong coding skills based on the understanding of unit/integration test
Nice to haves
- Experience in AWS-based infra and distributed system
- Experience in Back office tool development
- User behaviour data analysis
- Ability to communicate in English