Swingvy is the leading all-in-one HR platform for small and medium businesses. Designed as the single source of truth for managing the modern workforce, Swingvy delivers the most complete, all-mobile HR experience.
There are countless exciting opportunities for innovation in our space and we are seeking creative, passionate, entrepreneurial individuals to join our team. You’ll be working closely with an amazing team of engineers, designer, marketer and sales to expand the Swingvy platform to existing & new customers.
- Product Quality Control & QA Testing
- Test plan, test case design, creation, execution and reporting of results
- Defect reporting, tracking and correction verification (including regression testing)
- Application version and release management
- QA/test process diagnosis and efficiency improvement
- 3+ years of QA experience on web/app services
- Experience in creating test scenarios and managing updates
- Strong understanding of web applications and iOS/Android applications
- Unit test programming and performance/fault profiling capabilities
- English communication skills
Nice to haves
- Experience in developing web/app services
- Experience with collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, and Git
- Experience using web/app UI test automation tools